Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
- 23 pounds, 80th percentile and 29 inches long, 75th percentile
- 2 teeth and 2 more on the top causing trouble but not poppin up yet
- Still crawling backward but gets where he wants to go
- Says Ah,ah,ah and dadadada
- Thinks sneezing is hilarious
- Wants to be hanging upside down as much as possible
- LOVES to dump out things from any bucket, basket, drawer or box
- Is probably the cutest kid I have ever seen
Friday, November 20, 2009
I may start reading the book again once Easton goes down for a nap.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Easton started making more talking sounds, I think he is calling Ally Wally our puppy. Don't mind my potty mouth at the end, I was watching Biggest Loser weigh-ins and that show is amazing!
And, we caught Easton going at it with the wall the other day. Looks like he is practicing his kissing, watch out ladies! But really I think he just likes how it feels on his two teeth.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Here is what Easton is up to now:
- 22 pounds 4 ounces, not sure how long-- He is huge!
- Rolls if he feels like it
- Crawls backward, haven't figured out forward yet
- Grabs at ANYTHING he is around
- 1 1/2 teeth, #2 is breaking through right now
- LOVES Ally
- Screams, babbles, and sings high pitch notes
- Pulls hair... ouch!
- Twirls my hair when I hold him, I think it is a love thing (:
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Friday, October 2, 2009
I think he will be crawling before long and I will be in big trouble!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
The sea lion show was too much for Easton, he fell asleep sucking on his cup. It was fine with me, gave me an excuse to get out of that show!
The beach wore Easton out and he took some pretty good naps.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
- Roll over on his side, still not all the way
- Eat his hands as much as possible
- Grab his toys
- Sit up almost by himself
- Stand up with help but would all day if someone would help him
- Blow bubbles with his spit
- Talks more in funny babbles
- Is so interested in the world around him
It is so funny cause he wants to eat his hand with his bananas!
Chillin in the lazy boy! Easton loves sitting up like a big boy.
Time to go home! We were so excited to get out of that small room and so glad he was feeling better!