I can't believe that Easton is 8 months old! I tried to take his picture this morning but he was sleepy and didn't want to smile, but I thought these turned out cute anyway.
Here is what Easton is up to now:
- 22 pounds 4 ounces, not sure how long-- He is huge!
- Rolls if he feels like it
- Crawls backward, haven't figured out forward yet
- Grabs at ANYTHING he is around
- 1 1/2 teeth, #2 is breaking through right now
- LOVES Ally
- Screams, babbles, and sings high pitch notes
- Pulls hair... ouch!
- Twirls my hair when I hold him, I think it is a love thing (: