Friday, October 23, 2009

8 Months

I can't believe that Easton is 8 months old! I tried to take his picture this morning but he was sleepy and didn't want to smile, but I thought these turned out cute anyway.

Here is what Easton is up to now:

  • 22 pounds 4 ounces, not sure how long-- He is huge!
  • Rolls if he feels like it
  • Crawls backward, haven't figured out forward yet
  • Grabs at ANYTHING he is around
  • 1 1/2 teeth, #2 is breaking through right now
  • LOVES Ally
  • Screams, babbles, and sings high pitch notes
  • Pulls hair... ouch!
  • Twirls my hair when I hold him, I think it is a love thing (:

4 comments:

  1. I love the E shirt. so cute! did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kid might just be the cutest kids i've ever seen! Honest!! I could eat him up! I can't believe he's so big already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big! I love the shirt, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey katy! I just found your blog and I have to say Easton is quite the looker!! I can't believe he is 8 months! You guys are such a cute family. Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete