Easton is 15 months as of last week and he is growing so fast! We had his 15 month well check on Monday and here are the details. P.S.- he was so brave with his shots
- 26 lbs 11 oz, 75th percentile for weight
- 33 1/2 inches tall, 90th percentile for height
- Easton has decided that walking is the best way to travel
- Loves to throw the ball for Ally
- Loves to steamroll and pet Ally, really all he wants to do is play with her
- Gives Maddie Milloy slobbery kisses and always wants more
- Still cuddles and likes to be rocked... I love that!
- Can point out ears, nose and tongue
- Likes to read books, he will pick them out, bring them to you and turn the pages
- Can hear any airplane and loves to watch them
- Points at everything to make sure you saw it too
- Loves to chase you around the house
This kid is so funny and cute and I just can't believe that he is all mine! I can't wait to see what he will learn next!