Thursday, January 21, 2010
- 30.5 inches long, we measured at home(:
- about 24 pounds, outgrew his infant car seat
- sleeps through the night, unless teething
- crawls everywhere and gets into everything he shouldn't
- loves finger foods and feeding himself
- is getting over baby food
- drinks from a straw
- chatters up a storm
- chases Ally around the house
- likes to grind his teeth
- still is nervous to stand up holding on to something by himself
- asks to be held
- crawls toward me saying, " mamamama" LOVE IT!
- still lets me cuddle him and likes a light swaddle
Saturday, January 9, 2010
- Ally's food and water dishes
- That hairspray doesn't taste very good... my first call to poison control (:
- Stairs are VERY tempting
- Chewing on his crib like a little beaver is a good way to start the day... we have teeth marks to prove it
- Shaking his head no and yelling for mom really gets her attention
- Crawling all over Ally is really fun
- Crawling after and trying to chew on Ally's toys is even more fun
- And last but not least that everything he shouldn't be into is exactly what he wants
These pictures are funny but perfectly show this silly kid's personality. Especially the second one with the booger nose!
Monday, January 4, 2010
The day after Christmas my memory card on my camera kicked the bucket with all of my pictures of Easton's 1st Christmas and his first trip to the zoo! I am so bummed especially since I got a great new lense for Christmas and took some awesome pics. Oh well, so is life. We went to the park to enjoy the weather and time with my family. This is Easton's one and only cousin Owen. They are such cute kiddos and so opposite but will be great buddies since they are only 6 months apart!
Check out this handsome kid!