Easton is growing and learning so much. I can't believe how much he looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore. Here is what he is up to now:
- Loves going to nursery every Sunday
- Loves to climb on everything
- Loves to jump off of everything... he says "woah" right before he jumps
- He has 16 teeth
- Weighs 27 pounds and is 34.5 inches tall
- He is in the 90th for height and 60th for weight
- Still workin on a full head of hair
- Says mom, ally, hot, go, car, woah, yum, ball, cow, duck, dog, outside, hi, bye
- He barks, moos, snorts, snores
- He calls for Ally as soon as he wakes up and if that doesn't work then mom
- Likes to color pictures and chew on the crayons
This boy is crazy and loves to run and play. Hopefully it will cool off sometime soon so he can play outside more. He definitely loves his daddy and mom. When we are at the store and someone stands behind us in line, he looks at them and then pats me and says... "iss mom, iss mom" in case they were wondering if I was his mom. Love it!
Listen close to the video to hear him singing to himself while he takes every piece of tupperware out of the cabinet.