I can't believe that my boy is almost 2! Yep, I am already thinking 4 months in the future since I will have a 2 year old and a newborn within 4 days of each other. Yikes!
Easton is growing so fast and learning so much. He is always on the move and here is what he is up to now:
- Folds his arms for prayer and says amen
- Loves nursery
- Love, loves being outside and playing in our dirt backyard
- Brushes his teeth
- Climbs on anything and saying "jump" before bombing down
- Has no fear... uh oh
- Loves to play with and watch other big boys play
- Loves to go down slides
- Yells "mom, ally" when he is ready to get up
- Runs everywhere
- LOVES watching Shrek
- Still does a sweet stink face
- Runs to his dad to tell on mom when I don't give him what he wants
- Says: dog, puppy, duck, stuck, rock, daddy, mom, quack, cow, jump, one, two, nose, eye, ow, shoes, more, no, yum, tree, car, go, chair, bear, tiger, fish that is all I can think of.
- He barks, moos, bawks, roars, snores, quacks, chirps, snorts
We love this boy and can't believe that we made someone so cute!