Thursday, October 28, 2010

20 months


I can't believe that my boy is almost 2! Yep, I am already thinking 4 months in the future since I will have a 2 year old and a newborn within 4 days of each other. Yikes!


Easton is growing so fast and learning so much. He is always on the move and here is what he is up to now:



  • Folds his arms for prayer and says amen
  • Loves nursery
  • Love, loves being outside and playing in our dirt backyard
  • Brushes his teeth
  • Climbs on anything and saying "jump" before bombing down
  • Has no fear... uh oh
  • Loves to play with and watch other big boys play
  • Loves to go down slides
  • Yells "mom, ally" when he is ready to get up
  • Runs everywhere
  • LOVES watching Shrek
  • Still does a sweet stink face
  • Runs to his dad to tell on mom when I don't give him what he wants
  • Says: dog, puppy, duck, stuck, rock, daddy, mom, quack, cow, jump, one, two, nose, eye, ow, shoes, more, no, yum, tree, car, go, chair, bear, tiger, fish that is all I can think of.
  • He barks, moos, bawks, roars, snores, quacks, chirps, snorts

We love this boy and can't believe that we made someone so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment