Friday, October 8, 2010

Hype

I have decided that I need to hype up holidays. I have never been one to get into it but I think with little kids that it is a must. So I am slowly collecting clearanced decorations at the end of each season to start with. I am also making attempts at being crafty, like my first Halloween wreath. I used ideas from this great blog Eighteen25. I have a second one in the works for the front door but had to show off my first finished project. P.S.- Dollar Tree has great halloween stuff for crafts.
Easton is even learning to say ghost and boo... it is on!

2 comments:

  1. I Love it! I need to get a little more crafty and do some cute decorations! BTW Your tiny baby bump is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love trying new crafts. So much fun. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete