Thursday, January 21, 2010

11 Months!

I can not believe that my baby is almost a toddler!! Easton has grown up so much this past month that it has been a whirlwind and I am LOVING this stage! I try to keep track of his growth and milestones so here it goes:
  • 30.5 inches long, we measured at home(:
  • about 24 pounds, outgrew his infant car seat
  • sleeps through the night, unless teething
  • crawls everywhere and gets into everything he shouldn't
  • loves finger foods and feeding himself
  • is getting over baby food
  • drinks from a straw
  • chatters up a storm
  • chases Ally around the house
  • likes to grind his teeth
  • still is nervous to stand up holding on to something by himself
  • asks to be held
  • crawls toward me saying, " mamamama" LOVE IT!
  • still lets me cuddle him and likes a light swaddle



2 comments: