Monday, January 4, 2010

Today is the day

Well, today Easton decided that today was the day to crawl. He has been crawling a few times here and there but only like 2 or 3 scoots. And today he just decided that he felt like getting into EVERYTHING! So he is officially crawling! Yea!

Easton is such a content boy and his happy just hanging out but also likes to do things when he wants to. He doesn't like to be rushed or forced into anything. For instance, if you are trying to feed him and he really does want what you are giving him but you rush him... he will shake his head no until he is ready. Oh boy I am in trouble!



The day after Christmas my memory card on my camera kicked the bucket with all of my pictures of Easton's 1st Christmas and his first trip to the zoo! I am so bummed especially since I got a great new lense for Christmas and took some awesome pics. Oh well, so is life. We went to the park to enjoy the weather and time with my family. This is Easton's one and only cousin Owen. They are such cute kiddos and so opposite but will be great buddies since they are only 6 months apart!


Check out this handsome kid!


1 comment:

  1. yay for crawling! Now the real fun and babyproofing begins!

    ReplyDelete