Wednesday, May 5, 2010

14 months

I am about 2 weeks behind posting about this but here it is. Easton is growing so fast and looks more and more like a little boy then a baby. Here is what he is up to now:
  • Walking from object to object
  • Dances to his barnyard movie and toy
  • Points at everything
  • Laughs at himself and when other people laugh
  • Babbles on and on and on
  • Loves to figuring out how to put a lid on, or stack something
  • Tries to feed himself with a fork or spoon
  • Gives kisses and hugs
  • Likes to color and draw on his magna-doodle
  • Ally is his best friend... besides me (: He would probably pick her though
  • Likes to crawl in gravel better than grass. Weird.


He is so stinkin cute and fun. We are just loving this stage and are anxious for him to talk so he can tell us what he wants. Right now we get a high pitch scream for everything. Words are next I hope.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! :) We're sad we missed you guys at the park today (saturday). I'm sure we'll catch you at Jackson's blessing tomorrow. By the way, I love your playlist! I usually mute peoples playlists and I LOVE your choices... thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete