Friday, November 20, 2009

It's official...

Yep, I am officially a Twilight series dork. I went to the midnight showing of New Moon last night and it was TOTALLY worth it! I bought our tickets early and we were able to walk right in and get great seats! I even want to go see it again today or soon and honestly wanted to watch it again as soon as it was over.



My only regret.... that I didn't have a Team Jacob shirt. I mean can you blame me... HELLO!



I may start reading the book again once Easton goes down for a nap.



2 comments:

  1. I am SO happy we were Twilight freaks and went at midnight! I LOVED it and I want to watch it over and over again. Oh man. I'm obsessed all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going tomorrow and I can't wait!!! It looks so good and from what I have heard it is not at all disappointing!!

    ReplyDelete