Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let me brag...

So I have to brag for a moment. Every year around my birthday or Christmas or our anniversary Bill gets so funny. If I give him a hard time, he threatens to return my gift even though most of the time he hasn't gotten me anything. He will say things like, " You can do this or get your b-day present". It is funny and goes on for like the month before the big day.

WELL, this year he really caught me off guard. He started with his usual jokes a couple weeks ago, but last night he gave me my present early...
Can you say YUMMY! What a thoughtful gift, I have been aching to get back into photography and wanting to find a hobby that I love. I can't believe that he took the time to do the research and thought about something that I would really love. What a great hubby! I love him more each day! Okay, done bragging but you can still be jealous! (:

5 comments:

  1. Man I am jealous, I would love a camera like that. You can use my kids as subjects any time you want!!LOL. Easton will be sick of the camera before ya know it!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! You will love it. We have a nikon also and LOVE it. We are spoiled, because the camera is a hand me down from Matt's dad. I'm excited for you! Easton is so darn cute, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SOOOO JEALOUS! We have told ourselves for the past two christmas, birthdays, and aniversaries that we are going to get a nice camera and we haven't yet because they are so expensive.... grrrr... so thank you for stopping the bragging and leaving me here to be jealous~ haha. good job billy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. impressive! I am so jealous. We have this totally ghetto point and shoot and my pics always look like crap! Can't wait to see all the cute pics of Easton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brag away. After we just got family pictures done last week I realized that i really want to get into photograpy! Great job Bill! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete