Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rough Sunday

Our church goes from 2-5 which could possibly be the worst time for a baby. During sacrament, he doesn't want to sit still and he hit his head on the pew. (maybe on purpose to go in the hall)

Next, he was crawling around while I was scrambling with my primary stuff and he got his first goose egg. He whacked his head on the corner of a table. Nice!

We are finally home and I am trying to take a picture of the goose egg and he is trying to get my laptop. He will not stop until he gets it and in his attempts he looses his balance and hits his head on the coffee table.
Poor kid!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, his poor head! I agree - I am NOT a fan of our 2-5pm schedule this year. Easton's such a good baby - even with multiple head injuries and hives, he is still smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! Caleb and I end up in the hall during church every Sunday. Our church is from 11:30-to 2:40 which is when he naps. So hard.

    ReplyDelete