Sunday, March 14, 2010

Randomness

It seems like there is always something going on around here and that Easton gets crazier everyday but I am loving it!
He loves his Ally Wally and she is finally starting to return that love.

He helped me with yard work... doesn't he look excited to help!



Easton got hives... not sure from what but he was not a fan.

This futon chair was Bill and I's first and only piece of furniture. I had to try to hide it because he would use it to crawl on the coffee table. But then I found him playing in it all folded up.


Our backyard is still soggy from the rain so we play in the front yard. Easton likes to crawl with things in his hands and likes to roll his ball down the curb. He is so sneaky and always makes a break for the street.

1 comment:

  1. Caleb and Easton need to meet. It think they could get into some major trouble together.

    ReplyDelete