Sunday, March 21, 2010

13 months

Easton is growing so fast and is so much fun. Here is what he is up to now:



  • Loves to feed himself and is not a picky eater. If it is food he likes it
  • Loves to splash in water, juice, milk, yogurt... anything really
  • Smiles his cheesy, toothy grin at everyone
  • Is a ladies man, he loves to flirt it up with any lady
  • Is getting closer to walking by pushing his fire truck around
  • Is a momma's boy... yippee!
  • Loves being outside and our daily walks
  • Loves to be cuddled and rocked still... yippee!
  • Claps for me when I finish blow drying my hair
  • Has a naughty laugh when he is being sneaky

Easton is such a sweet, happy and mischeivous boy. We love watching him grow and learn... we can't wait to see what he will do next.

2 comments:

  1. what fun pictures! I hope we got some good ones of the wedding too. :( I readily admit I am no photographer. It was good to see you guys and hopefully we will see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy growing boy! (and be so grateful he's not a picky eater! It's one of my biggest frustrations with Owen!)

    ReplyDelete