Friday, July 3, 2009

4 months!

I can't believe that my baby is 4 months old! It has been so fun and gone by so fast! He had his 4 month check up last week and it was as tramatic as last time but this picture was taken before he knew what was coming! He weighs 16 pounds 8 ounces and is 25 3/4 inches long. 80th percent for both whatever that means... all I know is it mean he is getting BIG! No more preemie worries!
My sister in law is wonderful about posting milestones with each month so I am going to try and do the same.
  • Easton rolled twice... I think on accident but they still count
  • Talks up a storm in the mornings
  • Smiles about everything
  • Bats at his toys
  • Focuses really hard at himself in the mirror
  • Loves to look at pictures in books
  • Pushes off his legs and try to stand (like in the picture)
  • Chews on his hands

Easton is such a happy and laid back baby and I love being his mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment