Thursday, July 9, 2009

Woohoo!

So I might be the only person in America excited to say this but... I got laid off! Yippee!
My last day will be August 28 and then I get to start my career as a stay at home mom! I will be working with Bill and helping him as much as I can with his business but the best part is that I can be with my baby boy! Whew!
It has been a fun ride and I got to plan and throw some amazing parties but those days are over at SunCor and I am excited to move into this phase in my life.
WooHoo!

3 comments:

  1. There's nothin better than being able to stay home with and raise your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy!! I just found your blog from Kristy Call's and I'm so glad I found it! It's been forever but I still think about some people from my old ward and I've been wondering if you and Bill have had any kids or what else might be new. Your baby is adorable! I love his name and I bet you guys are just the best parents. I love the whole blogging / facebook world so I can get updates on people... so good to see you even if it's just online! Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot you have a blog! And look how dang cute it is! your boy is adorable! When can we see you guys? Want to come over for dinner some time??

    ReplyDelete