Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funny Kid!

Easton recieved some fun bath toys as a gift recently and loves it when I squirt water on his belly during bathtime! When most of the water is out of the toy I squirt the air and some water splashes on his face and he loves it! Oh yea and that is Bill playing the guitar in the bathroom in that background! I have 2 funny boys!

Easton is so happy in the mornings and will talk and tell you all kinds of stories! Bill really got him going the other morning and it was so funny!

3 comments:

  1. I love the story he is telling Billy! I love when the babies start talking to you! It is so sweet and he is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Easton is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. I bet you guys are loving it. I love the serenading during the bath. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found me. Your little one is soooo cute! Its seriously just going to get better and better. Soak it all up :)

    ReplyDelete