Saturday, June 25, 2011

Asher: 4 months








I am behind again but oh well. My kids are growing like weeds and keep me so busy I can't even think!


Asher is getting to be such a big but happy and smiley kid. Here is what he is up to now:


  • Asher weighs 16lbs, 13oz which is 75th percentile and is 26 1/2 inches tall which is 90th percentile for height. He has a big ol' head like his brother in the 98th percentile.

  • He LOVES to be held and carried around on my hip. It looks really uncomfortable but he is in heaven and will hang out like that all day.

  • He started to roll but hasn't figured out how to continually roll. He just flips on his stomach and back to his back.

  • He prefers to sleep on his side now. He will roll over as soon as I lay him in his crib.

  • Asher sleeps through most of the night. He wakes up at about 4:30 or 5 every morning but will go back to sleep after eating until about 8. {makes for a much happier mommy}

  • He is such a smiley boy. Asher just grins from ear to ear whenever someone talks to him.

  • He LOVES Easton, his binkie, crinkly noises, mom's milk, bathtime

  • We started rice cereal but isn't a big fan yet.

We love this boy and I feel like he is growing up so fast! He is so sweet and knows exactly what he likes and wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment