Saturday, May 7, 2011

Asher






Asher is almost 3 months already and is quickly turning into such a happy baby. Here is what he has been up to:



  • I think he has grown out of his reflux but milk is still a no-no for me

  • He smiles all the time since about 9 weeks

  • He started laughing yesterday at 11 weeks

  • He has the cutest head of chicken hair and a sweet cow lick... {i know that is the wrong spelling but I like it}

  • I think he weighs about 15 pounds

  • Usually only cat naps during the day

  • Sleeps through the night since about 10 weeks {6 hours}

  • LOVES to watch Easton

  • LOVES bathtime

  • Kicks his feet like crazy and works up spit bubbles the whole time

  • Isn't a fan of tummy time

  • His neck is getting strong and can almost sit in his bumbo




He is such a sweet boy and we love him so much. Easton always says to him, "hey stinker" and my heart melts for these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment