Thursday, February 17, 2011

He is here!

Asher Rowdy May made his appearance 2 days early on Sunday at 2 a.m. He is beautiful and we are so glad to have him in our family. I am especially glad to have him out of my belly!


He is 8 lbs, 8 oz and 20 inches long. He almost has thigh rolls already. He is a good eater and sleeper and kind of has a little temper. He goes from 0 to pissed very quickly, mainly about meal time.
Easton is doing great and says Asher's name so cute. He likes to have Asher on his lap and help me feed him. I love having my boys cuddle with me and get all emotional whenever I think about it.

9 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love his name! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! I can't believe he came early! I can't believe he was so big! Asher and Violet should get together and work on their 0 to pissed at meal time thing.....it's gotta stop. Congrats to you and my favorite realtor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is just adorable!! COngrats guys! Isnt it the best being a mama and adding another kid just makes it better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute!! Can't wait to get to see him in person and hold him!! Congrats May family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have two little boys now! Asher has the cutest face and is adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe he came early! I have been dying to come see you guys in person and meet little Asher. But I have been getting over a yucky cold that I don't want to pass along! I can't WAIT to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Sweetie! I'm glad that all is well and everything went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete