Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Week at Home

Asher has been such a great baby so far. He sleeps through everything even Easton's yelling and playing. He has the greatest colics in his hair and looks just like me when I was a baby. At first I was sad that he didn't look like Easton but now I love that he is so different. Asher burps like a man and loved his first bath.


He is definitely a cuddlebug and I hope it will last past the newborn stage like it did with Easton.



Easton is such a sweet big brother. He always wants Asher around and gives him kisses. He wants Asher to lay in bed with him or be in the bath together.

7 comments:

  1. Holy Cute!! My favorite part of this post...he burps like a man, way to go buddy! He's stinkin' adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Easton's smile in the last pic of them in bed together! Too SWEET! And Asher does look a lot different than Easton, I can't tell from the pics but is his complexion lighter than Easton's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I am glad that Easton is loving his baby brother. What a cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought at first he looked like Easton, but I haven't seen him with his eyes open yet. He does have a different look. He is so cute. I miss that stage. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so sweet! I think he and Carter have a similar hair line. They'll look more similar than Easton and Owen do. Easton looks like he's such a happy big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how sweet Easton is being with him. Such a cute big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute baby boys! Looks like Easton is doing great with baby Asher! So wonderful!

    <3 Ellie , Alex, Brit

    ReplyDelete