Friday, April 16, 2010

Something new...

So I think that I have a thing for wreaths for your front door. I really like them and I have made it my goal (kinda weird I know) to have one for each major holiday or season. I was trying to find something for summertime and found this awesome wreath on Moda Bake Shop.
I bought all of the supplies and since I am NOT naturally crafty and can only kinda copy... I changed it into something I could handle. I think it is pretty cute. I learned these great flowers at Enrichment night.

3 comments:

  1. That is seriously sooo cute! I love it! I want to make one,except can I fly to AZ so you can teach me those flowers? I love doing crafts but dont worry I can only copy as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks GREAT! I saw it as we went by your house on our bike ride this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and impressive! now that we'll (hopefully) have a house I'll have to start making cute things to put up!

    ReplyDelete