Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy as ever!

We have been busy lately and here is what we have been up to...

Alex and Brittini got married ! Sorry you can't see Al's face but Brit just looks so pretty. (:


Easton and I have been enjoying the weather and playing in our lovely weed filled backyard. I honestly try to keep on them but they are terrible. He is screaming with joy for sitting in the lawn chair. And I know the snotty nose is a nice touch.

We had Ella over for a swim date and check out her cute bikini. I know Easton noticed it!



Easton learned to talk on the phone. He normally will do this for a while but it is the best I could get on camera.



It was my mom's bday and we went to Freestone park. Easton wore out his grandma and aunt Chris on the slide. As soon as he comes down he turns around and tries to climb up.


Easton has learned how to throw tantrums that are pretty impressive... I am NOT posting pictures until I figure out how to stop them. Because only then will I think they are funny! (:

It has been a fun and tiring couple of weeks!

2 comments: