Thursday, April 14, 2011

Asher's Blessing

We were able to bless Asher on Sunday and it was such a special day. It was the perfect ending to a great weekend, Alex and Brittini were sealed as a family to Ellie on Saturday and so most of Nancy's family were in town. Perfect timing to bless Asher.


We are so grateful for the love and support that we feel from our family and friends. Asher is such a sweet boy and we love him so much. I can't describe how blessed I feel to be the momma to these boys. I mean look at those faces... so yummy! {okay so they both look a little funny in this picture but I still love it}

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I miss that Easton face! You guys make beautiful babies! We miss you so much and we are so sad we missed Asher's blessing. :( Don't worry, we are planning a trip back out to AZ soon. We miss all our friends, Canyon Lake, and our bed. :) Love you Mays!

    ReplyDelete