Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Little Swimmers

I guess I really need to get more little swimmers. We ran out over the weekend so when we were playing in Easton's pool {yes, I said we... I get in the 6 inches of water too. It is fantastic. } this morning his regular diaper weighed like 10 pounds. So I took it off.


Easton really didn't care at all... still loved it and check out those cheeks.
P.S.- I am bringing a little AJ style to Chandler, we play in the front yard in our courtyard since the backyard is just dirt. Dirt+hose+play pool+Easton= too much mud for mom. So I sit in a lawn chair in the front while Easton plays... sometimes in the nude. (: Easton's nude not me.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for clarifying it is easton and not you who is nude... but maybe that is AJ style too? haha. go ahead and play in the front yard! it is so much more fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you clarified! haha! His cheeks are soo cute! I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) That's alright... too many of us hide in our backyards and you don't get to know the neighbors that way! Jackson has escaped our house butt naked on a few occasions and I think our neighbors love him more for it :p Something to laugh about :p

    ReplyDelete