Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy but sick baby!

A week ago, Easton woke up happy but grunting so being the good mom that I am I thought he needed to poo. Well as the morning went on, he got a fever and we went into the doctor. Turns out, he had pneumonia! We spent 4 days in the hospital and he was such a happy kid during the whole experience...



Except when they gave him medicine. One night he was so mad while we gave him his meds that he threw up from crying so hard... ALL over me!


Easton is so chubby that it was hard for the nurses to put in his IV. So he ended up it in his head, scary looking but Easton didn't mind.

Chillin in the lazy boy! Easton loves sitting up like a big boy.


Time to go home! We were so excited to get out of that small room and so glad he was feeling better!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that he is better! The perks of being a mommy... I have been barfed on many times!

    ReplyDelete